Wednesday, June 04, 2008

You'll always be a part of me,
I'm part of you indefinitely

Let's start from the day i turned 16th
(:
Chinese O level was Horrid,
I totally messed it up.

But Seoul Garden with the class girls (Amanda, Bao Yue, Kelly, Salad, Jacqueline, Lynnette)
wasn't too bad a consolation.
followed by the really sweet thing the guys (Benji, Caleb, Ernest, Joel Tan, Joshua Chng, Marcus Lim, Nathanael, Shawn, Zijie) planned for me.
It really really melt my heart.
You all will always be a part of me
(:

Dinner at Vivo,
though I didn't really eat cos I was really full from Seoul Garden.
those sweet things surprised me with a "cake" from Ben and Jerry's,
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough,
I likeeee (:

NatYau and Shwee sent me home by cab,
but I very unluckily left my phone in the cab,
but by my birthday luck I would say,
was not the last to leave the cab.
so NatYau very nicely waited at the 855 bus stop missing a couple of buses while waiting for my Mummy to get the phone.
Thank You and Sorry (:

stayover at Bao's,
we did not sleep the entire night.
Instead we baked cookies!
and we were really crazy.
at the 2am plus we walked from Esso to Caltex to Seven Eleven just to search for Vanilla Essence!

and it was really cool cos there were no cars on the road,
we walked right in the middle and sang out lungs out.
so our batch of cookies were really successful
(:

Bao's Mummy fetched us to the Airport,
and that was when Nepal started.
which I would very much prefer writing on another post,
so til then.
TTFN (:

No comments: